Dragon

VOKI

Thursday, October 28, 2010

School is a prison

My school is a prison because of school uniforms. I think that the school should allow us to wear whatever clothes we want. I think that the school should at least let us wear what we want because they already tells us what we can and can not do and now they are telling us what clothes we can wear and what we can not, I just think that they already control enough , we should at least have some free dome by wearing what we want to wear.

But the principal thinks that the uniform makes us look more sophisticated, but my opinion is different because I just don't like wearing khaki pants and white shirts for five days out of the week. But that's just my opinion so if you have a different opinion leave a comment.

By: J.H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK SCHOOL IS GOOD FOR EDUCATION,BUT NO ONE LIKES THE DUMP UNIFORM!!!**%%%#####$$$$$$$

Naomi said...

Ur r right j.h these uniforms make me look like i'm in prison.
My opion is that most people don't like to wear uniforms,but other people do.