Dragon

VOKI

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Time

     For Christmas I´m going to have a huge party with all our family. We always  put a D.J and I dance because I love to. I bet you that I´m going to eat a lot of tamales and drink ponche. I love how my mom and anty do the tamales and the ponche. I love this Holly Day because we go to sleep very late like at 3:00 of the morning.
        This Christmas we are planing to go to sleep more late like at 5:00 O´clock of the morning. For Christmas my family gets really drunk. The good thing is that no one fights and the police does not bother that much. We open the present very late like at 2:00 of the morning. After we open the presents we go to dance a little more and then we go home but my big sister drives because my dad is all ready drunk and also my mom. 

1 comment:

$weet Girl said...

I for got to put my name