Dragon

VOKI

Friday, December 16, 2011

Should Kids Get Homework On Weekends?

I think kids shouldn't have homework on weekends.

If kids get homework on weekends we won't have time to do things that we want to do like:
hang out with friends, go to the movies, go to the park, or play sports.

I really hate getting homework on weekends especially on the weekends when I visit my godmother. When I go visit my godmother I want ot be able to hang out with my cousins and friends that I have over there. I don't want my cousin to ask me,"Do you want to go to the park?" I don't want to tell her,"I have to do my homework." Instead I want to tell her,"Let's go then."

I really hope teachers stop giving homework on weekends so kids can have fun instead of doing homework.

So teachers STOP GIVING HOMEWORK ON WEEKENDS!!!

No comments: