Dragon

VOKI

Friday, September 30, 2011

Ghost

Im really scared of ghost and trust me never go to the cementary at night they say that spirits always stand up at night im not sure if I should believe it or not. This story im about to tell you its 100% true and it happend to me well im starting .One dark night I went with my family to the cementary because my uncle had died I insisted I didnt want to go but my mom said it was my uncle we had to go I told her why cant we just go tomorrow morning but she said "no no no today and period" I said "ok" but in my mind I was saying why are you so crancky well we were praying for my uncle and I just went to stand next to the car it was next to a tree  so I got tired and sat down then I heard a noise it was saying "help help" I didnt get scared the first time because I thought it was my brother cuz he knows im scared of cementarys then I looked at my brother and he was inside the car slepping with my other two sisters i saw my parents and they were praying then I got really really scared and i heard it again 'help help" but this time closer I got really scared I went back with my parents then I felt something grabbing my leg and begging for help I turned around and I sall a girl I thougt it was just my imagiagion i blinked and i saw two girls this time one she locked like 9 and the other one locked like 5 I closed my eyes and opened them and they werent there any more I told my parents and they didnt belive me but I was still scared the girl appeard again and I saw them again they were sayin "help help" and I got really freaked out and my parents finished praying and we  left I was really glad we left but still scared that night I coluldnt sleep.           THE END    

    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow i do beliave u cuz once thet happened 2 me?!

Tyrrell Dragons said...

a thx and i know it fels really sacry