Dragon

VOKI

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our first blog By:Dallana and Kimberly

Kimberly and I are going to talk about our weekend and we'll start with me, Dallana.On my weekend i went to the Bayfair Mall with my parents,my brother,and sister.It was really fun to go to a mall that i've never been to.I had a really great time and i can't wait to go back.And now Kimberly will tell about her weekend.On friday I went to a party for a girl turning 15.It was boring beacause it was a friday and no one was there beacause they were working.my mom and my dad wanted to dance but they couldn't beacause my brother and my sister were crying.And yesterday I went to my auntys house they were cooking tostadas from shrimp.I didnt eat beacause I didnt like them.So thats pretty much it.I hope you liked our story

7 comments:

Tyrrell Dragons said...

I know it doesn't look interesting,but it was our first blog so give us a chance.


D.S AND K.G.

Tyrrell Dragons said...

Why don't you like shrimp? Or is it tostadas you don't like?

I love ceviche with lime, chile and salt!
-Nieto

Tyrrell Dragons said...

I dont like the shrip because they taste weard LOLZ



K.G.

Tyrrell Dragons said...

I'll have to make some for you guys then...Mr. Nieto's famous ceviche de camaron!

litzy said...

i dont like shrimp eather is nasty right.

Tyrrell Dragons said...

ya litzy shrimp is NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont have any friends