Dragon

VOKI

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cesar Cavez

Cesar Chavez was a man whose parents were migrant workers. His parents moved all the time and Cesar Chavez had gone to 30 schools but when he was in 8th grade he had to leave school because his father had broken his leg. Then when he grew up and devoted his life to help the migrant workers by making people not to buy grapes because they had been poisoned. When they finally gave the migrant workers  what they wanted. Cesar Chavez became a hero to every farm worker and migrant worker.After all of that Cesar Chavez became apart of the UFW.



white coconut

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture I was going to get that 1 but I choose another 1 but I still like it<3

Anonymous said...

I love the picture I was going to get that 1 but I choose another 1 but I still like it<3

Tyrrell Dragons said...

i love the pic