Dragon

VOKI

Thursday, March 29, 2012

If you see someone being bullied say "Stop Not In Our School!"When I was bullyed well it was obiously not fun and hurtful. They did mean things to me and one day I was walking by the street and saw the girl that always bullied me at school. She was crying. I heard the door open and  I ran and hood by the bushes. I saw her mom. She pulled her by the ear and stood her up. She slapped her and took her inside. I just stood there seing their shadows reflect by the courtains of their house. I also hear screaming and like if the bulliye's mom hittin her and like almost sounded when she hit me.I ran to my house scared by the screams. The next day at school I saw her sitting down at the bench hidding her brooses and scraches. I sat down beside her and before I could say a word she said "Sorry that I did bad things to you.I promise I will not do it again.I always feel what you fell when my mom hits me EVERYDAY badly like REALLY badly". I did not answer her I just hugged her and left.




-Shadow




No comments: