Dragon

VOKI

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No name calling week

This week is No Name-Calling Week at Tyrrell. This is important because kids like you if they are being bullyed they need your help they suffer a lot like when I was being bullied. My experience with bullies has been hurtful and TOTALLY not fun. If you see someone being bullied, go to the bully and say "STOP. NOT IN OUR SCHOOL". Please no bullying at Tyrrell. When I got bullied it was like not fun and they made fun of me because of a reason that I did not know. They punched me kicked me, but one day I saw the girl outside and she was crying. Her mom came and she grabed her by the ear and stood her up.I ran and hood by the bushes. The bullies mom had slapped her on the face and took her inside. I heard screaming and punches like if the bullies mom was hitting her like she hit me.At school I went and saw her hiding her brooses and her face

No comments: