Dragon

VOKI

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stop bullying kids.Many kids are being bullies and they bully other kids and it makes them feel sad about them self.Many of use have see many kids being bullies and sometimes we think it is funny and they start to cry be cause they feel horible about them self.And sometimes we have been bullies but we say we are not so why do we lie if we are being bullies.And then when we  are bullyed we think it feels bad but we now how it feels and we say we don't and i have been bullyed but  i never say anithing because i think they are going to call me names and once i told because when i was in therd grade after school they stared calling me names and when i got home i stared to cry  and my  mom said what happen and i told her and she helped me.                                                                               -CRAZY CAT

2 comments:

sweet girl said...

I would tell my mom to or any adult at school like the princeple

????????? said...

sweet girl FYI its principal but ya the person ho posted this ikr YOU SHOULD NOT BULLY!!!!!!