Dragon

VOKI

Friday, October 19, 2007

MOVIE REVIEW: ARE WE DONE YET

The live action film, Are We There Yet is so funny and hilarious that I watched and watched it again. Nick, the children’s step father bought an old house, It was built in 1864, and there was a lot of destruction .There was a lot of noise because they were building the house. Nick fell a lot of times really hard. There were many kinds of animals in the house/ there were mice, birds, bats, and raccoons. Suzan was pregnant and she had 2 babies and Nick was building the house. It was really humorous and awesome. I recommend this movie for little kids and adults, it doesn’t have violence. I think that its fun to watch it.

BY ISABEL

ROOM 4

3 comments:

Tyrrell Dragons said...

my frind isabel i like reading your movie review !loved it !I will like to see it to it deserves 100,9000/5753656746

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LIKE YOUR MOVIE REVIEW. STEPHANIE

Anonymous said...

isabel youre movie is so coooool
its 100% awesome and it disurbs 8769005% I WOULD SEE IT 100 TIMES MORE