Dragon

VOKI

Friday, October 12, 2007

Movie Review: Princess Mononoke

Director: Hiyao Miyazaki

Main characters: San, Ashitaka, Lady Eboshi, Moro

Genre: Animated Future

Rating: Pg-13


The animated future, Princess Mononoke, by Hiyao Miyazaki is a very exiting movie. It’s about a man called Ashitaka. He has a curse on his hand and tries to get rid of it so he goes to the west. It’s set in 16th centaury Japan in a world full of humans and nature. The main character’s name is Ashitaka, and Lady Eboshi who is the leader of Iron `town .I think that that movie is good , but if you have little kids I don’t recommended because it contains a lot of violence and it may be scary . But this movie is perfect for kids 7-10 or more and for grown ups too .It’s well-crafted and complex at the same time .Hiyao did a very good job directing the movie .I love this movie because it is really interesting .

By: Cinthya M.

4 comments:

Tyrrell Dragons said...

I LOVED YOUR WRITING ITS INTRESTING AND I THINK IT WAS A GOOD MOVIE REVIW. your friend chavelita

Tyrrell Dragons said...

Your Movie Review of Princess Mononoke is like my'n im going to put my'n in the blogger to. YOUR FRIEND:CINDY

Tyrrell Dragons said...

hey cinthya Iliked your movie review I think your movie review is totally greatI like how you discribe the characthers and all of that good luck with your other movie review.I am still working on my movie review.
YOUR FRIEND Y.P.A?.

OH YOUR MOVIE REVIEW DESERVES 10 STARS BYE BYE.

Tyrrell Dragons said...

Cinthya :I love your movie review of how you described the whole movie I think it was great and very good.

your friend Jennifer