Dragon

VOKI

Friday, October 12, 2007

Movie review : Princess Mononoke

Princess Monoke, by Hiyao Mayazaki, is a great movie about a man named Ashitaka who wants to help Iron Town and Nature to live in peace. The main problem is that Lady Eboshi wants to rule the world. But the movie is often serious I think it would be better if Hiyao Miyazaki the director had done it funnier. My favorite part is when the Forest Spirit showed up and kind of saved the life of Ashitaka. And the part that I didn’t like was when Ashitaka cut the hands and head of a person. This movie is kind of strange, and a lot of violence, oh and the main characters are Ashitaka, Lady Eboshi, Nago the boar god, San the Princes Mononoke, Okkoto the blind boar and Moro the wolf god mother. I recommend this movie because is cool, funny and has some action.

--YESENIA

3 comments:

Tyrrell Dragons said...

I think that the movie Princess Mononoke is a very good movie and I love your coment.

Anonymous said...

DULCE TU MOVIE REVIEW IS GREAT IT IS INTRESTING

Anonymous said...

DULCE TU MOVIE REVIEW IS GREAT IT IS INTRESTING