Dragon

VOKI

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Expressing

When I am wearing my uniform I feel like I am in prison because most of the kids in Tyrrell School wear them. In 2009 they started saying that we are going to wear our uniforms "I don't like wearing uniforms," said a anonymous girl. My opinion is that I like it before when we could express our personality and people could see who we really are.
The fact for some students is that they don't like the uniforms and other kids do like them.
I think that people should be allowed to express their personality because with the uniforms nobody knows your personality.

WE SHOULD EXPRESS OUR PERSONALITY!

N.H

3 comments:

Yasmeen said...

U r right they should let express our personality! trust!

Anonymous said...

they dont trust us so we wear uniforms like in prison

Jasmine said...

Ur right N.H uniforme r the worst.