Dragon

VOKI

Thursday, October 28, 2010

School is Prison

School uniforms make me feel like I'm in prison, because we all have to wear the same color white and khaki every single day. Also it makes me feel like I'm in prison because in prison you have to wear the same clothing as we do, they have to wear those cloth because they did something bad and we haven't done anything bad.I dont know one kid that likes wearing uniforms, but if someone does they must be crazy.I think that the whole school does not like unforms because it may make them feel uncomfortable or express their personality. When we wear school unforms we look bad because the unforms are ugly.

4 comments:

the person who wrote this said...

UNIFORMS ARE EVIL!!!!
AND WE SHOULD MAKE A MARCH

Anonymous said...

WE SHOULD NEVER WERE UNIFORS FOR THE REST OF OURS LIFES!!!! WE SHOULD EXPRESS OURSELFS BY OUR CLOTHES AND HOW WE DRESS

Anonymous said...

This uniforms are horrendous for us to wear at school sometimes it makes me CRAZY!!!!!! Just wearing this. I think that they don't trust us we should show our personality.

Anonymous said...

It is un fair the uniforms look like we are in prison and the teachers don't get to were it. That is unfair.