Dragon

VOKI

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Uniform Opinion

''The nasty old uniform makes me feel like a prisoner and a criminal I hate it !". I have been in Tyrrell School for 3yrs and I've never seen anything this horrible happen having to wear uniforms. I think these uniforms should go they don't belong in Tyrrell , Tyrrell is better off without them .

The fact that i don't really like it is because I cant show my personality through clothes , its not like we are going to wear anything inappropriate ! They should trust us! Schools should let students be whoever they really want to be .

I want to be able to express my personality more , but with the uniform on its not worth it .

LET US BE WHO WE WANT 2 BE!


Y.N ROOM 4


3 comments:

Naomi said...

Whoever wrote this is right they should let us be who we want to be and show our personality!
I don't like uniforms,but some people do so my opinion is that we should be able to wear whatever we want.

Anonymous said...

kids rep is ruined by uniforms and the school has to let show our personality!

Anonymous said...

Hi want to expres my self.first,I want yo say that I HATE THE UNIFORM,I do not liked at all.It do not let u be how u are, "I want to be the principal to let everybody let how thet are.