Dragon

VOKI

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Room 4 plans for Newspaper !

As we all know here in room 4 we are going to have a Newspaper ! I am very excited because this is one of the first greatest ideas that we have comed up with ! This is good news because we are going to investigate about everything that is going on in Tyrrell School !

This activity will be great for us because sure enough we all want to know what interesting things have or are going on in Tyrrell . We should thank the people who came up with this idea , it will help us learn in many ways like for example looking for proof .

Y.N


6 comments:

lisa said...

i am happy we are going to have a newspaper :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

naomi said...

I can't wait for the newspaper that my class room 04 is going to make

Anonymous said...

I THINK IT IS VERY COOOOOOOOOL TOO!!!

Anonymous said...

I would write abaut the automatic car that ther showing in the news at the tv that is goin to be so cool so we could sleep!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

me think cool

Anonymous said...

i think it cool