Dragon

VOKI

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Schools aren't always fair

I think that school is unfair with the students because we have to wear uniforms wich are ugly. I'm sure that most of the kids at school think that uniforms are really stupid and lame clothes. If I was the principal of the school I would totally take off uniforms from the policy because it really doesn't let students show who they really are.

There are many reasons why I don't like uniforms. One of them is because I feel like I'm in prison and I am being ordered to do what people say. Another one is because it doesn't let people know who you really are. Finally because the uniform colors are just not colorful at all. I have many other reasons of why I don't like them, but I won't say them because there not appropiate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your right about the uniformswe shouldn't were uniforms

Anonymous said...

I DONT LIKE UNIFORMS

Anonymous said...

I HATE UNIFORMS FOR THE REST OF OUR LIFES AND PUT ON REAL CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I HATE THE UNIFORM!!!!!!!!!!

A.V.R said...

I HATE HOW THE UNIFORMS HOW THEY APPEAR AND THAT WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WERE THE UNIFORMS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Somepeople do like wearing uniform, but my opinion is that they should allows us to wear regular clothes and show our personality.

Tyrrell Dragons said...

well i kinda like wearing uniforms because if we didnt people will wear red and blue and thats not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



-bff4ever34