Dragon

VOKI

Friday, March 11, 2011

Archie Smith, Boy Wonder-A.R

Archie Smith, Boy Wonder


A tiny voice asked “Is he the one?” the two lights got closer to have a better view, but when they boy moved his hand “Watch it,”the other small light warned. “He’s not the one lets keep moving.” Those small lights thought they were never going to find the boy indicated, but they knew to never give up.

Momma, momma Archie says then Mrs.Smith interrupts “Good morning sweetheart” “Oh good morning Momma by the way I wanted to tell you that I've been having this strange dream over and over of these two tiny lights looking for me but they aren’t able to find me.” “Archie those things that you have are not going to become truth.” “Those things are called dreams momma!”Archie said “But momma the other day I had a dream you were going to give me $20 and it became truth.”

Well aren’t you a lucky boy that every single little thing that you want you get to have.” “Mom then became very mad and upset and I wasn’t sure why, every time I said stuff like that she got mad which was really weird.” I was sure that something was wrong with her and why did she never talk about her childhood? I was going to figure all this out someway or the other.

I got prepared for school I couldn’t wait to talk to my friend Lorenzo Malkmire.When I got to school I told Lorenzo all about my dream and he just stould there shocked he couldn’t believe that every time that I had a dream it became truth.He asked many questions like when you dream of something scary it does become truth , but I just said I never dreamed those kind of stuff. Lorenzo was also surprised he said he always had those scary dreams.I said maybe he needed something to help him keep his scary dreams away.

Archie changed the subject and told Lorenzo if he could help him find out why his mom was acting weirdly, when school was over Lorenzo decided to go to Archie’s house to find out what Archie wanted to know.When they got their they went in the house quietly they went upstairs and listened carefully to what Archie’s mom was saying they heard her saying I never had all of my dreams come true my qinceanera was never accomplished and he never liked me my , husband.Me and Lorenzo went back to the door quietly we knocked and waited for an answer when mom answered she had a depressing face and had been crying.She quickly cleaned her tears and said “The paint got in my eye sorry,” we had heard everything she’d said and she was lying about everything of her childhood,but  nowI  knew why my dad never lived with us.My mom lived a horrible life when she lived with her parents.Now what I needed to find out was what did those two lights want and why were they looking for me.

That same night I had the dream again of the two tiny lights, but this time I had the dream for a longer time and the lights had finally found me, I asked in the dream who were they and what they wanted they told me they were my grandparents, and they wanted to take me with them I was confused but then I tried to open my eyes from the dream, but it was to late already they had tooken me with them to the sky.The only thing I remember was my mom trying to wake me up and screaming.My spirit was free, the doctors had no idea why I had died.My mom was very upset and lived a very unhappy life, but she soon learned how to keep on going on with life, she visited my tomb every day and always told me what was going on, on her new life.Also my mom found out I knew all about her life and she was just happy that I didn’t go with any secrets of her, Lorenzo had told her that we had heard all she had said.I had turned the third tiny light, I will meet you in your dreams.         By AMY

The End!!


8 comments:

Alexandra said...

thank you Amy i think your story is really good

mariana said...

i like it

Anonymous said...

Amy, once again you've written a great story full of suspense and mystery.

-teacher

Anonymous said...

i am going to try and see what level it is so i can read it at home

Anonymous said...

I really like your story the characters were really well described _A.O

Anonymous said...

I LIKE IT E.G

Anonymous said...

I LIKE IT E.G

Anonymous said...

I LIKE IT E.G