Dragon

VOKI

Friday, March 11, 2011

Under The Rug

Under The Rug











Two weeks passed it happened again . It was really strange , the rug always moved around , I tought of the worst things , sometimes I would tell myself , “ What if there is a evil little possessed creature that takes you to an underworld ? “ . But then id convince myself and say , “ No its just a rat or a bug , “ but i never had enough courage to lift the rug up to see what was there.






But one day i heard the loudest whispers coming from under the rug , I would also sometimes hear cries , i leaned over to hear more clearly , but then all of a sudden a black dark shadow came out of from under the rug , I got terrified , the shadow started chasing me I tripped over and fell over the rug .






When I woke up I was in a dark place , it was filled with spiderwebs it was dark cold and had goblin stones on the ceiling it was also sinister looking .






I looked around me there was weird people in black robes that covered their faces they were saying some weird things that I suppose were in another language.






I started to run but they caught me and tied me up .






The man who tied me was short , bald he had more hair on his face than his head he was grinning at me his beady eyes were staring closely at me angrily those beady eyes followed you everywhere .






I was hung up for about an hour , because swat teams came and rescued me I was relived .






I found out that my house was a sinister underworld wanted back in the days , but the mystery still goes on of who is the tall black Shadow and who are the people in the underworld .










THE END !






- Yasmeen N.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked the way you wrote it nice text but dont use so much space in between paragraphs

naomi said...

I like how you wrote the story with mystery and suspense

Janeth said...

I like how you described the setting yasmeen.

Alexandra said...

its a really good story and scary i liked how you talked about the spiders and also the goblins.

Tyrrell Dragons said...

I loved the story and the part it said about the old man's eyes

YASMEEN said...

@ ANONYMOUS : TNX BUT I DIDNT PUT THE SPACES IT WAS THE WEBSITE

YASMEEN said...

@ JANETH : TNX

YASMEEN said...

@ ALEXANDRA : THNX !

Anonymous said...

We like your story because it had an underworld.