Dragon

VOKI

Friday, March 11, 2011

Under the Rug

Two weeks passed an it happened again. The creepy ugly old house door opened. I was so nervous and creeped out. I told my sister , Maria, “Maybe the devil wants to posses us.” My sister said “No because why would he be opening the closet door?” At that moment I got really scared because what if my sister was wrong! My mom wasn’t there to protect us because she went to work and also my dad. The house phone didn’t work because it was disconnected.
While I was asleep the closet door kept on moving and saying stuff like “come,come!” Me and my sister were at the same ugly bed ,but we were still scared. I felt really curious, so I went to check if somebody was there. At that moment I opened it and .... “KABOOM!” I saw an old lady with a black dress. Her teeth were as ugly as a crocodile’s teeth, her old and wrinkled face looked like it was about to fall off. “I am going to take you with me and so we can but some ice cream,” she said with her old creepy voice. At that instant I went running out that ugly old house with my sister. We went to my aunty’s house,Linda, she lived right across the street.


When we were there we told Linda all what happened to us. She was shocked and said “Wow that is creepy you should of came earlier!” “You girls should tell you’re parents to get a priest called Mr.Lossy." The next morning Maria and I went to our house and my mom was so worried about us. Maria told them everything of what happened. “What!” my mom said with fright. Right away we called priest Mr. Lossy.


Mr. Lossy had crooked teeth and his hair was very white and old. When he came to my house and put holy water. At that moment all of the house started moving! I had goosebumps and “Eek!” Sounds started saying. Then, the priest stopped throwing the holy water and everything was back to normal. My parents my sister and I left the house just in case something strange ever happened. Maybe it’s not ! Who ever lives there may have bad luck!


By: Blanca M.









8 comments:

yasmeen said...

i like how you describe the man

Anonymous said...

your descrption of the old lady in the closet was full of detail and thats good

Blanca said...

thank you

Alexandra said...

i like your story is really nice but creepy too. GOOD JOB!

Anonymous said...

il ke the part when she says its possesed thats creepy

Janeth said...

I like how you described the old lady with a similie.

Blanca said...

thanks all of u girls and boys for cemmenting on the story!!

Blanca said...

i mean commenting!