Dragon

VOKI

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Day We Went ToThe Hospital

One day I had to go to the hospital to see my new brother when he was born at 6:14 so my dad called me to get organist to go to the hospital to see my mom and baby. So I was fast and wrest to go over there with the for the baby so the other day it was time to go pick up the baby and my mom so we had to go clean the car for the baby could come home with us so we were ready to go over there.
So I was so hungry I got to have the food in the hospital with promising of my parents they said yes to me so I go a lot of food and took it to the car from hunger in the car.The doctor said to my mom that it was time to go home with the baby then someone said that my dad had to go get the medicine so my dad got the medicine from the pharmacy so me and my grandmother had to give the passes to the police to go down stairs them so we left with the baby home.
Two days later we had to go to the hospital to get a appointment for the baby so we had not know we had to get a shot on the hand so I got it for I can go to middle so next year so after that we went to are house to play some games then the baby started to cry so loud and scared.







BY R.B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool i am going 2 have a baby cuzin
A.O