Dragon

VOKI

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sikei never did thiz

When I went to my cousins house to celebrate thanksgiving we had , had lots of fun . At first when I got there I walked into my cousins house and gave all of my aunts , uncles and cousins a hug . I especially gave a big hug to one of my best cousins Ana .


The first thing I did wus go with my cousin Ana . We both went to her room and watched some TV . Her little sister had came in the room and jumped on top of us . Me and my cousin Ana screamed .

A little while later my aunt named Carmen had told us to go eat so me and Ana did . When we entered the kitchen i had seen a big fat turkey centered in the middle of the table . My aunt had also made tamales . There were red tamales nd green tamales .

After me and my cousin had finished eating our food , we went back to her room . We started to play truth or dare . When it wus my turn I had dared my cousin to eat all of the pumpkin pie she could in 1 minute . After when it wus her turn she dared me to go bug my cousins until at least 10 minutes had passed . So i quietly went into my cousins room and kept on talking on how there day had been . Every time they would say it went good i would ask the question again until they got tired and kicked me out of the room . This is how i spent my thanksgiving at my cousins house . =]
 
 
 
B4rbI3 d0LL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyrrell Dragons said...

Nice