Dragon

VOKI

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tyrrell Elematery

Tyrrell Elementary


Tyrrell is the the school I Aldrin M. go to. My old school, Glassbrook, is where all my friends are at. Some of my closest friends where Jason, Jose G,Karina,Destiny,and Tristan or Bobby A. The A stands for awesome. We had good times back their but its all over but some of friends heir in Tyrrell are something like then.Like Cristian reminds me of my friend Jose G. Raul he’s a good friend who reminds me of Jason. But nobody reminds me of my best's friends in the world Karina,Destiny And Tristan.



I hope one day I could go back just to see my friends and have another laugh.Just writing about this is reminding me of all my friends back their.So I hope if I could have one more time to relive my life I would make it right and have fun while it last.

A.M
                                                        THE END

No comments: