Dragon

VOKI

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

It was Thankgiving and I was getting ready because my godperents were coming to my house. I was almost ready when suddenly I heard a nock in the dooor. I knew it was my godperents so I quickly ran to the door. I opened the door and gaave them a hug. Then I said " hi come in." They came in and my mom told them to sit in the table. When they sat at the table, my mother served my godperents the delicious posole that she and I ha made in the morning. After they finished eating, my mother put the turkey that she and I had also made in the table. After we al l ate turkey, we plaid Domino. E.D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's cool about it needs some more action on it and put what you it or other stuff on it.

Anonymous said...

yup u should put more suspense

Anonymous said...

yup u should put more suspense

B4rbI3 d0LL said...

u should add more details =]

Anonymous said...

more details