Dragon

VOKI

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My winter break

Every winter break my mom makes arroz con leche. Most of the times my dad takes me to San Francisco. I love it there. We eat ice cream,hamburgers with fries,we get to see the aquarium. What i usally do on winter break is that most of my family invites me to go cut a tree then i typically decorate it with stars and hards. Sometimes me and my family throw a party on christmas. We open the presents. My grandma always makes tamales or murisqueta or any atole. It is very good. I rearly eat the atole. I also sometimes go with my dad he says that hes goung to take me gradfather on my b-day to San Francico. I also love taking hot baths. I also sometimes go to Rino or called Lake Tahoe maybe like 2 or 3 days. Also all my family go to the snow to slide down. Also my family always rents a hotel and i love that is very warm. That is what i do on my winter break.
by,t.p

No comments: