Dragon

VOKI

Sunday, November 27, 2011

When I Went To Great America

Last Saturday I went to Great America it smelled like popcorn as I entered the line. "Vicente" , I looked back and saw Enrique. I let him cut me as I saw Jimmy to and let him cut me too.

While we were waiting in line , I saw the Drop Tower falling down I was starting to get scared as Jimmy to too.We were looking at the people who got off screaming. I was starting lamenting to get in line. I felt scared when I saw a girl run to the bathroom as quick as she could. I was trying to get my mind of the Drop Tower so we decided to talk about the game we were going to have next Saturday. I felt the line was going fast because I was really scared. I knew Jimmy was really scared because he was looking every where like he lost something.



The line went on and it was finally our turn. i felt like I was lost. We all got on the same row. I was shaking as the Drop Tower went up. The Drop Tower was still because it was at the top. i was waiting for it to fall down.It fell. Suddenly I felt my soul was still at the top.I was very scared. I heard Jimmy's scream and it was very funny I forgot all about the Drop Tower and was laughing until it stopped."What's so funny? " Jimmy asked. "Your scream." I replied. "Oh i thought about the Drop Tower because that was terrible " Jimmy said.

No comments: