Dragon

VOKI

Monday, November 28, 2011

Visiting My Godmother

                It had been one year since I visited my godmother so I was really excited when my family and I were driving to go visit her on Saturday. We drove for about three hours and then stopped at her front door.

                When we stopped I ran out of the car and into my godmother's house and screamed,"Madrina, where are you?!"
       
                "Dallana is that you?!" I heard my ten year-old nephew, Giovanni, scream, so I ran in there and asked him,"Vonny where's my madrina?"

                Right away he answered,"She's in the back picking mandarins. Do you want to go to the back? If you do I can show you the new dogs we have." Just then my brother, Edgar, walked in to the room, so I asked him,"Do you want to go to the back and see the new dogs?"

               "Alright let's go then." Edgar responded.

               When we got outside, my godmother was about to go inside but before she did me and Edgar gave her a hug."Do you guys want to go play catch with the football?" Just then six dogs came up to us,"Oh my gosh these are the new dogs. What are there names?" I asked Vonny.

               "That's Sassy, Nia, Rex, and Scruffy. And of course you guys remember Zoe and Paco." Vonny responded.

               We started playing catch and the dogs always tried to get the ball. We were having so much fun that we didn't even think about when we had to leave, we just thought about how much fun we were going to have.

No comments: