Dragon

VOKI

Friday, November 25, 2011

Me and My Sister

One morning it was my causins birthday and we were at the kitchen,hitting up some chicken nuggets for that we can eat breakfast. Sudenly a men was putting a jumper,me my little causinand my sister couldn´t wait till they put it for that we can get in it. The men put on the air,me and my sister ate fast for that we can get in the jumper. When we got in we said ¨Y la Juliet¨because we forgot her. We went and get her and when we were all in we were playing tag inside the jumper,and we got bord of playing tag so my sister said ¨Lets play fighting¨and I said ¨ok¨we wear preatandig to fight and sudently we fall down. We got out of the the jumper because we had to go change for the party. We took a shower. Then we did our hair. Finally we were ready.The End.

s.g

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its so cool what you put about the party of your cousin.