Dragon

VOKI

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanks giving break

In thanks giving we just spend the hole time with our family. We had a great time because everyone was so happy and excited. We ate tamales and for desert we ate pumpkin pie.It was all good.We had some fun time.The bad thing is that my nephew and niece were not here because they went to L.A with their dad.To me this was the worst thanksgiving break ever because it was boring and not fun.I wish that next year we could have a better thanksgiving and now with all the family here with us united.I was just on the computer all the time and not actually with my family.The grown ups were just talking and talking and i was there hearing all the conversation because i was eating.The best part was the food.


a.r






 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

put the capitals correct