Dragon

VOKI

Thursday, November 17, 2011

WINTER BREAK mextre v

                            WINTER BREAK    




Every winter break my family always visit my uncle  and i always sneack  in my cousin room 
and i start playing his games  and  he often dosent gets mad at me and he comes to me and tells me ''lets play call of duty black oops '' and we play for an hour or two .    And i always beat him
and starts cring but my famaly occasionally likes to eat  but very many of my's uncles   and aunties likes to party they ussally likes   regeton and other  thing.AND i love how they make the brake dance  because cousin is the  firts one in doing that   i usssallly lought at him  and he gets emmberesd  but i love spening time with  my family      







MERRY CHRISTMAS   WITH SODAS

No comments: