Dragon

VOKI

Friday, November 25, 2011

For Thanksgiving break i really didn't do anything. The thing that I did mostly every day was play the "Wii" with my friend Rosella and her brother Ricardo. We played Just Dance 3 and we also played Wii Sports. I did that on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the morning.

On Thanksgiving day I went to San Jose. We thought we were going to be the last ones to get there like we always are on Thanksgiving so we left in such a rush that we almost forgot to get the drinks. What was so funy was that when we got there we were the very first one and my uncle and aunt were not even ready. Ones everyone came there was alot of food on the table and what I did not like at all was that I ate way too many appetizers and I wasnt able to finish the main course.

So that is what I mostly did during my break and ofcourse I did homework.

bubbles

5 comments:

S.G said...

MY VACATIONS WERE ALMOST THE SAME AS YOUR EXCEPT THAT I WAS NOT PLAYING THE WII. INSTED I WAS PLAYING WITH MY CAUSIN

chapara said...

During vacation I did alot of things and but I also plaid Just Dance, Just Dance 2, Just Dance 3 and WII Sports

K.S said...

me to i did nothing i played wii and its alot of fun but in thanx giving i ate lots of food ecpesaly the sweet ones :)

Anonymous said...

It's the came like yours but,we played soccer and mario cart in the wii.So it is great and what did you do in San Jose.

Anonymous said...

during vacation i went 2 great america wit my cuzins nd went camping wit my family
A.O