Dragon

VOKI

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

winter break

Every Winter Break my family and  I go to my grandmothers house and celebrate it.
 And in our tradition we drink champurado , pozole,and tamales. My mom gives the presents out to every  each of us. But not every body some parents give the presents to my mom for she could give the presents that is for the kids doesn't if it was their parents. I usually buy the tree from  the won ho cut trees. And I sometimes decorate the tree. I frequently help my mom to rap the presents with  paper that have Christmas picture. I never do the food because I am to little and I don't know how to cook. And that is how I celebrate Christmas with my family.                                      



                                             
 J.T

           

                                  THE    END                                                                               

No comments: