Dragon

VOKI

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgivivng :)

                                                                                                                                       For thanksgiving we usually go with my neighbour.They make big party which I love going to.First I have to help them by helping my friend,Daniela,doing a cake.
    
       Mari,my sister in law, was making "Posole" which tasted really good. My mom prepared a very spicy "salsa".
      The most wonderful thing that I love about thanksgiving is spending it with my family and friend.So Mari and me went to grab some sodas and waters from the garage and we stuck them in the freezer. And that's how we spend our thanksgiving.
THE END?


                                                                 Giggles Garcia  <3

No comments: